Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Create28 Winter Edition

Hey Lovelies!

Just wanted let you all know Carrie, Whitney and I are back with another Create28 starting February 1st!! This month we will not only feature some of our favorite winter looks, but also the looks of some of our fabulous blogging buddies as well!!

More details to come soon, but we hope you will join us!!

If you want to see some past Create28 recaps, you can see them here:

Create28 Fall Looks Recap


 Create28 Summer Looks Recap






Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...