Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 3

Day 1: Sunday ~ A little Sunday inspiration!

Day 2: Monday ~ First phase of pre-braces is complete! No more jaw-expander!! It's amazing how much her mouth as changed in the few months she's had that thing!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Monkey see, monkey do :)

Day 4: Wednesday ~ #truth!

Day 5: Thursday ~ When you ask your little "macho" 6 year to cuddle and he says "yes." :) #mamasboy #growinguptoofast

Day 6: Friday ~ Trying on Daddy's old letter jacket :)

Day 7: Saturday ~Brookey's friend spent the night and Scott and I stayed downstairs until 10pm singing 1D songs with them! #coolestparentsever HA! Omg! I think they wanted to kill us! LOL!

See ya back here next week!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...