Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 5

Ok, this week was straight up CRAY, and I don't even know what day it is...clearly, because Seven in SUNDAY is now Seven on MONDAY! Just work with me, here..i literally have like ZILCH left in my tank!


Day 1: Sunday ~ Hmmmm...not sure what happened this day :( Somehow we managed to stay alive!

Day 2: Monday ~ Monday #targetrun with Sarah.....because it might rain inside Target....this kid is so ready for El Nino that she never goes anywhere without her umbrella!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Finished up another 21 Day Fix Challenge group and almost fell out of my chair at the results! This group of gals worked their BUTTS off and I am so proud of them!!! Seriously amazing!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Had to stop by the mall for some last minute items for Florida so she insisted we stop at the lovely mall playground #germfest

Day 5: Thursday ~ No clue.

Day 6: Friday ~ 100 Days of School!! Woo Hoo!!


Day 7: Saturday ~ So today was interesting. We went to Russian River Brewing Co to celebrate Scott's bday! Super fun but I had a little tummy bug so it's wasn't exactly super fun for me! However, seeing Scott finish "The Sampler" was pretty amazing! I sipped a few and some were good and some were straight up NASTY!


Super lame this week, I know! Can't promise much better for next week since I will be in FL all weekend, but I'll post when I can! Might be another Seven on Monday :)


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png


1 comment:

  1. Love the umbrella look! Here in El Paso women carry them to protect their faces from sun. Wish I had thought of that 40 years ago! Amazing 21 Day Fix results.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...