Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 22


It's Sunday!! It's the day when I recap our week in 7 (or more!) pics :) It was a busy week with Halloween, soccer and Red Ribbon Week at school. Fun, fun!!

Day 1: Sunday --She asked to smell my wine, so I let her. She commented, "Hmm, smell good." She knows her stuff. Future sommelier right here!

Day 2: Monday--An old friend texted me this picture out of the blue on Monday morning. It almost brought tears to my eyes! Brookey went to daycare with Sophia, on the right, and they have since lost touch. Those two were SO stinkin' cute together!

Day 3: Tuesday--It was sunglasses day at school! Woo Hoo!! I worked today, and Buddy was hilarious running around at recess with his shades on! Don't ask me why Brookey is holding up the raffle flyer! #kidsareweird

Day 4: Wednesday--Twins Day at school!!!! This was the brother/sister Dynamic Duo! Rooney/Rattigan Irish Twins :)

Day 5: Thursday -- Sarah always wants to do WHATever Brookey and Buddy are doing...even homework. Here she is doing her "homework." The snapped her pic from across the table while I was helping Buddy :)

Day 6: Friday--Halloween. What can I say??! It's a blast every year seeing these kids dress up. We joined the neighborhood chaos and around 7:30, the kid's buckets were full and Brookey's feet hurt (Dorothy heels) so we went home, ate candy bars and watched Harry Potter. Scott and Buddy passed out on the couch. Happy Halloween!!!

Minnie Mouse, Dorothy and GI Joe :)

Sister Love :)

She's very into the photo op!
Day 7: Saturday--Brookey had a soccer game (they won again!) and then we headed up to Sonoma for our quarterly wine pick up at Bryter Estates. We had lunch in Sonoma and a yummy pizza place....let me just say, NO plates had any trace of food when we left! 

Ok, why does B look like a GIANT?! And yes, I know...Buddy needs a haircut!

Tried to get a sisters pic, but I have a photo bomber always willing to bomb!!
 
Have a great week!!!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...