Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 25

It's Sunday! The day where I recap all the happenings of the week! Seven on Sunday will be late next week (maybe Seven on Monday) :) But I'm sure I'll have lots of fun Thanksgiving pics to post!! AND! My baby girl turns NINE this week. Sniff, sniff. Have a wonderful holiday!! Count your blessings. 

Day 1: Sunday--Said goodbye to my Uncle Ollie at a beautiful get-together at my aunt's house near Fresno. He passed away suddenly at the age of 75 last Monday. Scott and the kids stayed home because Brookey was sick, but I was so glad I got to spend time with my mom's side of the family that I don't see very often :(

My aunt Dayna, my mom Aunt Kim, my Grandma and me! I know, I totally ditched the "funeral black!" It wasn't a funeral, it was a memorial :) My uncle's pic was on the table--that pic was taken at our wedding! :)


Me and my Cuz (Lindsey) had to take the "Asian" pic--us and all of the food!! LOL! I miss this girl!! She was totally my "bratty little sister" growing up! :)


Day 2: Monday--It was back to business as usual on Monday--Target run, laundry and an oil change. Good times. Sarah at the oil change place, hamming it up as usual in her new skinny jeans! HA! :)

Day 2: Tuesday--This is how my day started on Tuesday. The girls were "sick" but somehow managed to pull it together. They were OK by the time school started. Just fighting off little "change of seasons" colds. :(

Day 3: Wednesday--Algebra in 4th grade. Really?? I don't remembering knowing what a "variable" was until at least 8th grade. Cray, cray.

Day 4: Thursday--Who doesn't need a car selfie before school??! All Brookey's idea!!!

Day 5: Friday--Brooke and Buddy took an art class after school (see the purple paint on his forehead and arm)? I picked him up as usual and he was quiet in the backseat for a minute. I turned around and this is what I saw. Love my crazy little boy!!

Day 7: Saturday--Our family picture session got postponed because of the rain, so we were FREE again on Saturday!!! I felt like I was starting to get the cold the girls had, so I made Pho and put my feet up with some hot water with lemon and my new Muk Luks. I swear I'm never taking them off :) I am loving, LOVING this rainy weather!!! ( I know! Weird, right??!)

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...