Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 23

Day 1: Sunday--Buddy's soccer season came to an end with a fun team pizza party. The season started off a little rocky for him, but ended up being GREAT! He turned into a goal-scoring machine! So proud of our 'lil Buddy!

Day 2: Monday--Brookey completed her book report after many hours of reading, drawing, crafting and summary writing. She read a book that took place at the White House during Christmas time, so she recreated the scene. She had lots of fun with this one!


Day 3: Tuesday--With my kids wearing a uniform Monday-Friday, it's not really until the weekends or a free dress day when I realize their pants are high waters or their really have nothing presentable to wear. Brookey put on her jeans last week and they were about 3 inches too short and she had nothing else to wear but shorts and tank tops. So with her "guidelines," I did a little shopping for her: "Graphic tees, colored jeans, plaid and a leopard scarf." I think I did pretty well! I only had to return one thing! Score! Here are a few of the items I got her, along with a paid of leopard flats and sparkly moccasins. She's set :)

Day 4: Wednesday--Apparently Sarah has my taste for stripes and leopard :) I swear I didn't tell her to do that face! LOL!

Day 5: Thursday--Fun Stella & Dot party with wine and jewels :) I copied Sarah's stripes and leopard :)


Day 6: Friday--Funniest, most worthless pic ever...but I had to get a shot of everyone at the Knights of Columbus Fish Fry at church! Hilarious! Notice the kids and their Coke :) This is how we spend Friday nights, people. Try not to die from the excitement.

Day 7: Saturday--Brooke's last regular-season soccer game (HARD fought game--they tied). It was a GREAT season for her. She really gave it her all and her coach had very nice things to say about her. It was a gorgeous 75 degree fall morning for the end of the season pot luck, too! As much as I complain about how much time soccer season requires, Saturday mornings with the family on the field will definitely be missed. Like a friend said, "There are a lot worse ways you could be spending your weekends." Very true. Although, my heart and blood pressure will be happy to get a break--some of the games were intense!!

Next stop will be the Coach's Invitational next Thursday!!!! We could not be prouder of this girl!



Obligatory family pic...Scott, Sarah and I all sported our Manchester United "Rooney" jerseys :)
Happy Sunday! See ya'll back here next week!!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...