Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 24

It's Sunday--the day where I recap the happenings of our week. The kids had a 4 day weekend for Verteran's Day, so it was actually fairly relaxing :)

Day 1: Sunday--On Sunday after church we were FREE, so we drove to Napa, just for fun! The fall colors were AMAZING!! The kids were getting so annoyed because we kept wanting to stop and take pictures of them and the fall foliage :)


Yeah, they were having NO PART helping me get the "perfect" Fall family photo. Epic fail!!! But this pretty much sums up my family--forget the "perfect" picture! HA! And for the record, Buddy IS wearing a plain white undershirt and it IS on backward.

Day 2: Monday--We had a relaxing day hanging out and sleeping in! That evening Brookey had soccer practice for the Coach's Invitational at a local park we had really never explored. There was a hill behind her practice field so Buddy, Sarah and I climbed to the top while we were waiting for Brooke. Wow--we discovered Lake Herman and and a beautiful sunset!!

Day 3: Tuesday--Another school-free day. The kids discovered Chick-Fil-A...omg, I think Buddy is hooked. He said it was the most delicious meal of his life. LOL!! I do like me a little Chick-Fil-A, I have to admit. I'm so happy we finally have one nearby :)

Day 4: Wednesday--My sweet baby--growing up too fast :)

Day 5: Thursday--Brookey played her first night soccer game for the Coach's Invitational! What a great   experience for her to play against the best girls in the league!! Her team rocked--they won, 3-0!

Day 6: Friday--So last Friday it was the Fish Fry with the elderly folk of the church. This Friday was Bingo. Don't judge :) LOL! It was a fundraiser for the school and so much fun!! Me and my girlies gettin our Bingo on! (we didn't win anything, BTW)

We  even went out afterwards! Umm...check out the Dad-i-Form....i swear they called each other to coordinate outfits. To make it worse, they had no idea why we kept laughing at them!!

Day 7: Saturday--The first Saturday in FOREVER we didn't have soccer or an activity of some sort. The kids celebrated by spending the ENTIRE day in their PJs!!!! This pic was taken at 6pm--still in their PJs!! Crazy people, I'm telling you!!!

See you guys back here next Sunday!!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...