Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Friday Funday: Fall Favorites

Momfessionals

Halloween on a Friday! Finally! :) Now, Halloween is probably one of my LEAST favorite holidays, however I love fall and I'm really liking the change from Indian Summer here in California to slightly cooler temps.

Here's a hot mess of some of my favorite Fall things:

* This pic-- A friend texted this pic to me randomly this week and it almost brought tears to my eyes. Brooke went to daycare with this little girl, Sophia, forever, but they have since lost touch. This pic touched my heart...this was when my baby was still a baby :)


* Plaid--Yep, I'm on the bandwagon...I'm mad for plaid this fall., especially with scarves. I'm loving this Charlotte Russe one right now because it's lightweight for our lovely Indian Summer :) Truth be told, I bought this for a friend and loved it so much I got it for myself, too :)

Plaid and Floral Infinity Scarf


* Ankle Boots -- I bought these boots last year but wasn't really ready to jump on the ankle boot bandwagon just yet. I'm on board this year--100%. I think I wear these boots 5 times a week! The little dip and small heel make ankle boots work for short gals like myself! It's REALLY HARD to find these booties with the little dip, but these exact ones are on eBay now! Just search for the boot name for sellers with additional sizes.

Carlos Santana "Brooky" Boot


* This recipe: Crockpot Meat Sauce. So comforting, so delicious, so easy! Fall perfection in a crockpot.



...and OF COURSE...THIS!!! I am definitely a fair weather Giants fan (and there's been LOTS of fair weather these days!), but it's great to see a major underdog, wild card team bring it home (Royals were in the same boat,  but I had to cheer for the home team!). They are the team that never quits. My favorite part of the entire game was the exchange between Posey and Bumgarner during the last 10 seconds of the game--Posey's facial expression was priceless. I'm a chick, I notice stuff like this :)


 That's my random list of "fall" faves! I'm working on a "beauty products" Friday Favorites, so stay tuned. Have a great weekend and cheers to lots of treats and not so many tricks :)


XO ~ Casey

2 comments:

  1. I am always a fair weather fan with my sports teams. Oh well! I only enjoy the exciting times! Love that sweet pic of the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on the lookout for the perfect plaid scarf. Your scarf looks perfect for a warmer fall!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...