Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 20

Happy Sunday!!! Sunday is the day where I recap our week in 7 (sometimes more!) pictures. Enjoy!!!!

Day 1: Sunday--The annual Rooney pumpkin patch trip! Unfortunately, like so many years, it was blazing hot. In this pic we are all squinting and dripping with sweat. Gotta love fall in the Bay Area!

Day 2: Monday--It was Columbus Day, but the kids had school. Buddy came out of his classroom wearing this hat with the names of Columbus' ships on it. In the car he asked, "So was SANTA actually on the Santa Maria?" Crazy kid.

Day 3: Tuesday--I finally got all the pics of my kiddos up on my bulletin board at school. It always takes me awhile to know which kids I'm seeing and to take all of their pictures! But it's finally done!

Day 4: Wednesday--It FINALLY rained here!!!! Sarah insisted on wearing her favorite jacket in the morning, even though it wasn't really raining yet. Sure enough, while we were doing errands, we were in a downpour! She was prepared :) We got home and lit the pumpkin spice candle and enjoyed the awesome fall weather. BTW, can we guess what her favorite color is???!!

Day 5: Thursday--The kids had the day off school, so we did a different pumpkin patch. The weather was MUCH nicer than Pumpkin Patch Round 1 (above) !! We also shopped for Halloween costumes and stopped at In and Out. Perfect day off!!! :)

Day 6: Friday--Today was parent-teacher-student conference day. I seriously could not be prouder of my kiddos. Brookey works her BUTT off for every A on that progress report (as well as the 89.9% B+ in English!! WTH??!!). All jokes aside, she's come a long way and knows the value of hard work. Buddy is doing awesome in Kinder--no surprises there. We knew the "work" would not be a problem for him. His teacher's "constructive criticism" of him was "He's kind of a perfectionist and needs to work on controlling his emotions when he can't get things perfect." =SIGH= Scott is taking FULL responsibility for that one!!! I'm also blaming Scott's dad, Pops Rooney!! They are like 3 peas in a pod! Again, all jokes aside, if that's the worse thing about him, I'm pretty happy :) Heck, I live with a perfectionist and it's turned out OK :) I guess now I live with two perfectionists! LOL!

Day 7: Saturday--Fresno Fun!!! Dim Sum and noodles on Saturday morning. Sarah ate us all under the table!! I don't know where it all goes, but this girl can EAT!

Fall Fun Round 10... in Fresno this time! :)


Enjoy your week!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...