Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 21

Happy Sunday!! Today is the day I recap our week in (about) 7 pictures. I have a few more than seven today :)

Day 1: Sunday--Over the weekend we headed to Fresno for a birthday party for my BBF's son, Andrew. It was held at the Fresno Zoo and so much fun!!! Here are the kiddos petting an armadillo.

Brookey and Ashley :)
Crazy girl...
Day 2: Monday--Kindergarten field trip to the Pumpkin Patch!!! Buddy and his bestie, Cian.

Day 3: Tuesday--Family workout time!! So we always tease Buddy that he has skinny "Sponge Bob" arms, but this kid can do PUSH UPS!! He can do more push ups than I can and with good form!! Crazy!

Day 4: Wednesday--Buddy came home with a picture of the California flag. When I questioned his "bear" he said: "Yeah, the bear was boring, so I made into a stegosaurus." Okaaaay, then :)

Day 5: Thursday--It was Brookey's turn for a field trip! I think it was one of her all-time favorites, learning about California history at the former capitol of California...Benicia!!! It's amazing how much history there is right on our own backyard :)]

Day 6: Friday--Friday Night Lights with my loves at the St. Pat's game. Probably the worst high school football game I have ever been to, but I think the kids had a good time :) Sarah WILL be a cheerleader someday. You heard it here first. She is seriously a natural! LOL!

Day 7: Saturday--What a day! How often do you get to go to a priest's ordination and rainy, soccer games in the same morning??! I had quite a hard time figuring out what to wear, that's for sure! HA! All jokes aside, it was an awesome day--to see someone literally "lay down their life" for God (picture below) and then to see my baby girl win the soccer game for them with the game's only goal. Awesome day all around :)


Have a super week!!!

XO ~ Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...