Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 18

Day 1: Sunday--Scott left for another work trip on Sunday morning :( We really had nothing going on, so I decided to make use of the time so I taught the kids how to do the laundry from start to FINISH--sorting to putting away! Besides the gifts I want to instill in my children...grace, humility, perseverance, hard work, kindness, integrity and fortitude...ranking very high on the list is being able to do their own laundry :)

They did really well. Pretty sure if I kicked them out of the house today, they could at least make themselves breakfast and have some clean clothes :) It's all about life skills!! LOL!



Day 2: Monday--My monkey after soccer practice showing his strength!

Day 3: Tuesday--Little Miss Independent NEVER wants to cuddle with me. But this evening, she said she wanted to and climbed up on the couch with me! Gotta savor these moments!!


Day 4: Wednesday--My littlest helper...she loves to help me in the kitchen! Today we baked an Apple Cinnamon Crunchy Cake!! (she helped me eat it, too) :)

 Day 5: Thursday--Not sure what's going on here but Will had a a mid-week birthday party that involved too much sugar!! :) Crazy people live at my house, I tell you...


Day 6: Friday--Brookey's class did the monthly Mass at school to celebrate St. Francis. I will never, ever get tired of hearing these kiddos sing!!!!


On Friday, we also had a little 4th Grade Moms night "out" at my friend's house :) Love these gals!


Day 7: Saturday--The kid's soccer games were rough with the HEAT! Scott ref'ed Will's game (luckily) at 9am! His first ref'ing gig....he did great considering he knows nothing about soccer (although he does now!)!!!! Will scored 4 goals...not as good as last week--LOL! Poor Brookey's game was at noon and we were all roasting to death. The girls were dripping with sweat but played so hard. The beat the only undeafeated team, so now they are 6-1. Brookey had a great assist for a goal.

Scott as the Ref :)

Brookey after her 95 degree game! I don't know how she did it. I was dying in the shade!


Have a great week!!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...