Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 34

IDK, what happened this week! It was crazy busy, that's all I know!!!

Day 1: Sunday ~I honestly don't know what occurred last Sunday. I do know that when I went through my camera roll, there were about 200 pictures and videos of the girls on Snapchat! LOL!


Day 2: Monday ~Cookie baking fun!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Hmmmmmm...?

Day 4: Wednesday ~ My one and only day with no kids in the house! It's crammed full with errands, house cleaning, appointments and Beachbody "work" my some of my favorite girls!


Day 5: Thursday ~ Ordered my very first pair of Lulu leggings today..after contemplating the purchase for MONTHS! I figured with free shipping and returns, I couldn't go wrong. Well, unless I fall in love and want more! HA!

Day 6: Friday ~ Again, IDK but I think it involved wine :)

Day 7: Saturday ~ One word. Soccer. We had great first games. Bubba lost, but played hard (#goaliesucks). And Brooke did awesome and blew the other team out! It's going to be a great season!!

Does anyone like to be goalie?? 


Kid gives 100% that is for sure!!


 These girls played great!!!



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...