Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 32

Last day of Summer for us!!! Back to the routine tomorrow! We had a GREAT summer but it was SHORT and we were left scratching our heads wondering where it went. We didn't get to half the stuff on our "summer to do list" but I think we still had fun!!!

Day 1: Sunday ~ We spent the day in SF and visited Dolores Park--this was on our summer to do list--CHECK! It was so pretty--can't believe we've never been there!!


Day 2: Monday ~ Yep, this ball of fur is currently living in my house. I refuse to get a "real" pet like a cat or dog so I have to appease my animal lover somehow. She has such a love for animals and such a big heart, I couldn't refuse :) And she takes care of the other guinea pig 100% now so I know she's responsible. Sooooo....welcome Bear! #amotherslove #furball #uglycute




Day 3: Tuesday ~ Taco Tuesday!! Probably one of my favorite crockpot meals!!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ I swear, he puts up with her. I don't know why or how but they have this weird bond. #oppositesattract


Day 5: Thursday ~ More bonding :)


Day 6: Friday  ~ Good Lord the girls have discovered Snapchat! Maybe they can teach me how to use it!

Sarah's makeup!


Doggie!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Some pics from our Napa picnic on Saturday! It NEVER gets old!!!





Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. So fun - thanks for sharing!

    I am pretty excited about the 2nd installment of my collaboration with Los Angeles brand TOBI at the blog this week – come check it out at the blog and let me know what you think!

    Happy Monday!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...