Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 33!!

It was Back to School week!!! The week flew by!

Day 1: Sunday ~ After missing apple picking season last year, we decided to get a jump on things this year and go apple picking EARLY! We go to this awesome place in Petaluma that is just beautiful! The apples are amazing too! We picked Honey Crisp and another type that taste amazing!

Down on the farm!


SO many apples to pick!


My awesome apple pickers!


Such a pretty place out in the country!



It's Sarah! :)

Day 2: Monday ~ Back to School!! Woo hooo!!!!

2nd Grade! First Communion year!


Pre School! She actually didn't start until Tuesday but she had to get all dressed up like big brother and sister :)


6th Grade! How do I have a middle schooler?!


All my babies!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Sarah's first day of school! She did GREAT the first day! She fell apart the other two days :(

Walking in...


There is another Sarah in the class, so she will always be "Sarah R."


Teacher Tanya :)


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Just hanging out waiting for Brookey and Will's soccer practice to end :)


Day 5: Thursday ~ My friend Cathy took this random picture of Will at school this week :) LOL!!


Day 6: Friday ~ More fun with Chap Snat...Snap Chat...whatever! Hilarious!



Day 7: Saturday ~ Opening Day for soccer! Games start next week and so do our crazy weekends!




Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...