Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 50

Day 1: Sunday ~ The Hammer and Chisel program that I am doing requires a resistance band attached to a door ...guess who found a favorite new toy???? :) He's ready to get ripped!


Day 2: Monday ~ 100 Christmas cards done and mailed out! Phew!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ They were ready for the Christmas program!! It's sad because it was Brookey's last year performing in the program! Good thing I have two other little ones because I am NOT ready to give up seeing their cute faces and angelic voices every Christmas season!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ I have been doing my workouts On Demand, but my ACTUAL Hammer and Chisel program came in the mail today! Woo hoo!! I can't say enough about this program! It's totally kicking my butt but it's the perfect transition/challenge after finishing the 21 Day Fix workouts!

Day 5: Thursday ~ I am so grateful for everyone who commented on Facebook and eased my concerns about taking Will to see Star Wars!! I can't wait to take him!! Hoping to take him to the IMAX show today (Sunday!). Wish us luck!!

Day 6: Friday ~ Our annual SF holiday staycation! Yep, we're eating room service french fries, wearing slippers and shower caps and watching the Warriors! #radomfamilyfun

Day 7: Saturday ~ The next day we played tourist on a GORGEOUS day in SF! We found a place called Inspiration Point that I cannot believe I have never heard about! I was inspired!!

And we did our annual Christmas Tree pic and visited the life size gingerbread house at the Fairmont :)
Brookey was in a bad mood and acting tired all day. We came home early for a church party, but she ended up having a fever and staying in bed all evening. So no party for us! Poor girl! Let's hope she feel better before Christmas....and that none of us don't get it!! :(


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...