Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Clean Eating Crockpot Challenge!!!


 Happy Friday, friends!!! I wanted to let you all know about a great Facebook event I am running next week!! A **FREE** 5 day Crockpot Challenge Group!! What is the world is a Crockpot Challenge Group, you ask??! Here's what it's all about ~

Who wants to cook in the midst of all the holiday craziness??! Not me! Let's get out our crockpots and make them work for us during this hectic time so we can get a delicious, HEALTHY meal on the table every night ..with minimal effort :)

Here's what you'll get:

- 5 Clean Eating Crock-Pot recipes (one for each day of the week...with leftovers!)

- A grocery list to keep shopping SIMPLE.

- You'll be meeting other like-minded ladies and will be supporting each other through the week.

- You'll have me as your FREE coach!

I will provide the menu and the motivation. YOU check into the group everyday and give your family a healthy meal!! If you participated in my last crockpot group, we had so much fun, didn't we??!! This time around we'll have ALL-NEW recipes to add to your collection! The group will officially start Monday 12/14. The shopping list will be released on Friday 12/11 (that's TODAY!).

This is a perfect way to kick start the holiday season HEALTHY! Who wants in??! We will have to be Facebook friends for me to add you, so feel free to send me a friend request: Casey Shanks Rooney. Or comment below! Our last group was a hit...you can check out some of the recipes from the last group HERE.


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png



6 comments:

  1. Will you sign me up? Lord knows if I'll actually have time to cook anything but if I don't, I can save the recipes for Christmas Break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are in!!! :) Yes, you can always save the recipes :) XO

      Delete
  2. I'd love to join. New crockpot recipes are always welcome, especially if they're healthy. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura--did you send me a friend request on Facebook? Casey Shanks Rooney. I will get you added!

      Delete
  3. love that you're doing this!! Not sure how well I'll be able to follow but I"m looking forward to having some new crockpot recipes!

    Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to do this....crockpot + healthy= so awesome. I just sent a friend request. TY!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...