Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 48

WEEK 48!! FORTY EIGHT!! OMG!

Day 1: Sunday ~ Driving home from Fresno we stopped at a Central Valley "icon"--Pea Soup Anderson's and ate lunch. It's off  I -5 and I think pretty much every holiday traveler stops there between LA and SF to eat or pee!


Day 2: Monday ~ After 4 (5?) days of eating, eating and more eating, it was really awesome to get back to the workout routine. I missed it! Never thought I'd say that!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Super easy stir fry deliciousness!!! I will post the recipe soon!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ Kiddo's school pics!! Don't know where the time goes!!



Day 5: Thursday ~ The pink, plaid and rain just made me happy!! Oh and the faux fur!! :)

Day 6: Friday ~ This is coming!! I worked a lot on it on Friday and I'll have all new recipes!! Feee free to email me @ alittlebitofcheer01@gmail.com if you are interested in joining the Facebook group! You get 5 days of crockpot recipes and a shopping list!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Just because she wants to be like her big brother :) "Look at my muscles, Mommy!!!!!!!"



4 comments:

  1. I love your Seven on Sunday posts! (And where is that cute pink plaid shirt from?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, sweet Denise!! It's actually from Gap originally but Goodwill ($4!!)! It's been sitting collecting dust in my closet and I love those pieces you pull out and love! XOXO

      Delete
  2. What a great find! I need something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh- Back at it is right. I need to get moving again. I think I may attempt the insanity videos once Cmas holidays start. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...