Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Summer Challenge Week 4

I can't believe we are 4 weeks into summer already! The weeks are just flying by! It's been a fun summer so far with much more to come!! We did well with our Summer Challenge this week!

Day 1: Sunday--Today we said goodbye to my dad's house in Fresno--the house where we moved when I was in middle school. Lots of awesome memories in that house but I'll be glad to know my dad has a place that's easier for him to take care of. The kids will miss the pool!!! :(


Day 2: Monday--Today we made a chocolate chip bundt cake. Sooooo yummy! Recipe coming soon :) I thought it was so cute how Will was sharing spoon-licking duties with Sarah. And yes she's wearing a big hair bow and no pants...because that's how we roll in the summer here :)


Day 3: Tuesday--We went to Michael's to pick a "craft" for the kids to do. They picked giant coloring posters!

 Day 4: Wednesday--One of the places the kids wanted to go this summer was the Lindsay Wildlife Museum. They LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! We also had a picnic in the park. Such a fun day!


Day 5: Thursday--Riding bikes and scooters to the little sand park down the street. At 2 years old, Sarah is already a professional scooter rider!


Day 6: Friday--Free Slurpees at 7-11 on 7/11...enough said :)


Day 7: Saturday--My bestie of 30+ years came to visit with her beautiful family. We all had sooooo much fun! The kiddos had a blast playing together and got along so well. Here are our daughters....I love this pic. It's just sheer JOY. Friendship at it's finest :)

 30 year besties!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...