Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Recipe Wednesday: Thai Takeout

I loooove Thai food. Unfortunately, there are no great Thai restaurants close to us where I can grab a quick pad thai, curry or noodle dish. I love this recipe because I get my Thai fix, but it's quick and easy. Not to mention, I'm sure it's more healthy than take out. This recipe can be mixed and matched with any veggies you like, and it's great with chicken or shrimp, too!



Thai Vegetable Curry
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk (I usually use the "lite" version but I am telling you, the regular kind is MUCH tastier!)
- 3 teaspoons red curry paste (on the "Asian" aisle, see the brand I use below)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (key ingredient, can't skip it!)
- 1-2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 cups of veggies: Frozen peas, edamame, snap peas, corn, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, snow peas, sliced onion....sky's the limit!
 - Fresh basil




1. In a medium skillet, slowly warm coconut milk; whisk in red curry paste until dissolved.

2. Add in all other ingredients and stir until heated through.

Serve over white or brown rice, and top with fresh basil!

Does it get much easier than that? I didn't think so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...