Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Scheduled!

So it is official! Baby Rooney #2's birthday will be March 19th!! (Or at least very close to that day) I have a scheduled induction for March 19th for a couple of reasons....the main one being that my Dr. has decided to take off for Vail for his son's Spring Break the week I am due!!! Convenient. The other being that I am now 36 weeks, not 34 according to his most recent calculations. Who knew. Those things coupled with my "history" of quick labor all makes for a good reason to schedule this little sucker's birthday! :-)
On one hand, it's not as "exciting" knowing the exact date...having your bag packed but not knowing when you'll need it...wondering when labor will start, etc. But whatever. Been there, done that!!! I am ECSTATIC mostly because I won't have to worry about waking Brookey up in the middle of the night to go to the hospital or my water breaking while I am teaching!! Of course all of that still could happen, but it's unlikely at this point. So one month from tomorrow, we'll probably have Baby Rooney 2 in our arms. Amazing!! Now if we could just decide on some names.....

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I will be in Indiana with the rest of the Rooney clan so we can celebrate:) I'm so excited for you guys and I know Kate is excited to have another cousin! Good luck on the names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick labor? :-) Wow, time has FLOWN, eh? I am so excited for you to welcome the newest member of the Rooney clan to Carlisle Way! And, of course, can't WAIT to find out if it's a boy or girl -- which I am sure you are just as anxious about as well! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...