Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I don't want to make any resolutions that set me up for failure (i.e. work out everyday), so I am making a general one....IN GENERAL, just to be more healthy. This includes (but not limited to): less eating out, planning ahead healthy meals, trying new veggies and recipes, attempting to walk/"work out" on weekends and during maternity leave, making my own baby food, using healthier/fresh ingredients....and the big one: no fast food for ONE YEAR! I have already stopped eating fast food for over 2 months, so why stop now?

I think we eat pretty healthy and do all the things I listed above, but there is always room for improvement! HAPPY 2009 everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you giving up caffeine, too? What about alcohol? :-) Good work on the no fast food rule. Where does "diner food" fit into the mix? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. casey! im giving up fried food for the whole year. its not too hard to do. you better leave a stipulation in there though...subway maybe??

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...