Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Can Bake!

It's a fact: I am not a "baking"-type person ..too time consuming, you have to measure everything exactly--not my style! But this year I decided that having Brooke "make" the Pillsbury "open and bake" cookies was somehow doing a disservice to her. After all, Martha wouldn't be appalled?? Is this really teaching family values?? :-) So when my coworker/baker/mom extraordinaire gave me a "fool proof" recipe for oatmeal cookies, I decided to give it a try. Eureka!!!! Perfectly yummy, round, crispy-on- the-outside, chewy-on-the-inside cookies!!! Okay, it took me two tries but Rome wasn't built in a day. I wanted to share the recipe (above) so if any of you have a "Martha Stewart" moment and decide you want to bake cookies from scratch, you're in luck :-) ENJOY!!! Remember, if I can do it, ANYONE can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...