Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 9


Day 1: Sunday ~ Sarah and I watched the Oscars together and were both blown away by Justin Timberlake!! LOL!


Day 2: Monday ~ Wine Club pick up day! It was a beautiful day in Sonoma--after all the rain, we'll take any sun we can get!!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ First night in her big girl bed!! Can you believe it's been almost FIVE years and this girl has INSISTED on sleeping in a CRIB??!!!! A crib! My friend was finally giving away a little twin bed, so I thought this was the perfect time to try it out. Sarah loved it and was fine! But now she insists on keeping her crib for all of her baby dolls--ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Will's Lent "promise" or thing he's working on is playing outside more (praise God!). He's been doing well and he and Sarah play outside almost every day after school!


Day 5: Thursday ~ Baseball practice and then Scott's coaching debut for the 6th Grade Girls basketball team! It was a brutal game. Let's just leave it at that :)



Day 6: Friday ~ We had the day off school so we did a lot of errands and running around. I took Brooke and her friend to see Hidden Figures--what a great movie! I really don't care for movies or GOING to the movies but when I see a good movie like this, it makes me want to go more :) Great one for the girls, too!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Will's bday sleepover with his besties. These 3 are inseparable! This is literally the ONLY pic they would let me take! Boys!! Seriously!!



Have a great week!!! XOXOOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...