Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 10


Day 1: Sunday ~ They got killed for their first two games but still love watching my #99 play! Hopefully, the coaches lit a fire under them and they'll have better luck today!



Day 2: Monday ~ Happy 8th birthday to my one and only son!!!! He's quirky (i.e. shorts and socks!) but we love him!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ It was off to the SF Symphony and a few churches in SF for a fun filled field trip for Buddy and his friends! He had to be at school at 7:15 much to the dismay of everyone!!! EARLY!!!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ This is the second random cross shadow we have found around the house. The other one was on the backyard lawn! #lent #signofthecross


Day 5: Thursday ~ The kind of stuff I find on my phone when I clear out my pictures every week!


Day 6: Friday ~ We had so much fun watching Brooke as Anita in 101 Dalmatians! Beauty and the Beast and Into the Woods are next up in May! Then in April she's auditioning for summer theater camp--super excited and nervous for her!!!



Day 7: Saturday ~ Grandma and Grandpa came up for Brooke's play so the next day we headed up to Napa for picnic to enjoy the beautiful spring weather!!





 After the picnic, Scott decided to take advantage of the nice weather and get outside with a chainsaw!! #lordhelpus


Have a great week!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...