Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 11


Day 1: Sunday ~ Gorgeous day so why not fake glasses and a fake cell phone?? :)


Day 2: Monday ~ Lots of sports this week! Brooke had team pictures followed by their best game of the season so far. They TIED, though--we learned that there is no overtime in 6th grade. #superlame


Day 3: Tuesday ~ First game for Will! They crushed the other team 15 to something...(maybe 0, I wasn't keeping track!). Looks like it's going to be a good season!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Just in time for St Patty's Day, I whipped up this yummy GREEN shake! Even the kids liked it!! Get the recipe on my main blog HERE.



Day 5: Thursday ~ I am absolutely in LOVE with Trader Joe's dressings (the ones you find in the cold/produce section). My #1 in the Spicy Thai Peanut Dressing but this one is a great #2! It makes a great dip and is super low cal and low in fat and free of any nasty chemicals. And it still tastes GREAT!!


Day 6: Friday ~ Had such a great time in Seattle collaborating with my fellow health and fitness coaches! Such a great group of inspiring women!!



Day 7: Saturday ~ More fun with the girls!! Suncadia outside of Seattle is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Cold, but beautiful!! So blessed to be able to spend the weekend here!!



Cheers to a great week! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...