Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 8


Seven on Sunday is pretty sparse today...I think for Lent I need to work on taking more--and BETTER--pictures! HA!

Day 1: Sunday ~ Sometimes it really isn't my fault that I have no good pictures...look at what I have to work with! LOL!! Playing cards with these crazies on a Sunday night.


Day 2: Monday ~ The PE teacher at school sent me this picture from just last year...but Will and his friends look soooo little! They have grown up SO much this year!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ She wanted to do her own hair. So. This is it. I think she ended up putting another bow on the side too. #classy


Day 4: Wednesday ~ He forgot the "Z" on the end, but I really need this license plate!!


Day 5: Thursday ~ It was Will's first day of baseball practice and the closest I could get to a picture was Sarah wearing his hat. He's on the Blue Jays--AGAIN!


Day 6: Friday ~ One of the easiest, yummiest meals I've made in awhile. Recipe will be coming on www.caseyrooney.com SOON!!


Day 7: Saturday ~ His last basketball game!! For a kid who "didn't want to play" before we signed him up, he had a GREAT season and had so much fun! He had a melt down in the car afterwards--I am always shocked when he cries...he has these (kinda random) PASSIONS that he cares so much about. I guess basketball is one of them!


That's a wrap for today! Don't forget to check out my other website/blog www.caseyrooney.com for lots of fun recipes and information on healthy living! Have a great week! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...