Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 13

Day 1: Sunday ~ A couple of my friends started Little Disciples, a childcare at our church for kids ages1-4...because our church had NO PLACE for little kids to go! I have been helping them out on Sundays and Sarah has been making new friends!


I came home on Sunday and Scott had made homemade, from scratch biscuits! Seriously! Look at the layers and fluffiness!! Thank goodness he's the baker in the family! I won't touch dough with a ten foot pole!

Day 2: Monday ~ It's official! We're moving out! Papers are signed, $$$$ paid! Our move date isn't until April 14th so we have a little time, but it's never too early to start packing up and clearing out 12 years worth of JUNK!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ I'd say it was a beautiful evening :) I love how it's staying lighter later!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ On Wednesday, I watched our neighbor's little girl. She and Sarah get along so well and had so much fun. I had to get more packing supplies so we took a little field trip to Home Depot :) Very educational!

Day 5: Thursday ~ The end of Lent and the kid's last day of school before break. Buddy's class did the prayer service which was a great way to start vacation! My heart is always so full seeing all of those kids read and sing. I LOVE it!

Remember my Lenten promise?? It was kind of a weird one, but I vowed to limit my Target trips and ONLY buy necessities!! Well, this is how I did...

In literally ONE MONTH, I brought our Target bill down by $450! I know--it was out of control. And you know what?? I didn't even miss it at all!! More money for the house! Yay!!!

Day 6: Friday ~ Yeah...i don't know either but this is the kind of stuff that happens around here on a Friday night. ..


Day 7: Saturday ~ It was an absolutely PERFECT day for the neighborhood Easter Egg hunt!

 Checking out all of Sarah's loot!



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family! Can't wait to see your new home, best of luck with the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Looks like a great week! And holy cow, $450, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those biscuits look heavenly! I love love love bread and would have devoured them all! Wow you saved a ton at Target! Good for you! Good luck packing & moving! Hope you share a few pics of your new abode. Have a good week getting back into the swing of things after your cruise.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...