Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 11

Day 1: Sunday ~ Rain rain and more rain was the name of the game this week! It was nasty and stormy but the hills are all green and I get to wear my PINK RAIN BOOTS! :)


Day 2: Monday ~ We did some signing today...first of many more....stay tuned!!!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ I really wish I could sleep this soundly!!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Made a great new recipe that made me think of spring! A little brown rice, mixed with all sorts of colored peppers, corn, black beans and cilantro. Dressing is just lime juice and a little olive oil. Soooo yummy!!!


Day 5: Thursday ~ Yep :)

Day 6: Friday ~ May look like nothing but Sarah and Will and under there playing a game on the iPad. Love/hate between those two! Today it happened to be love :)


Day 7: Saturday ~ Will celebrated his birthday with his two besties, Chik Fil A and a little FUng Fu Panda Part III. Crazy boys! I love them!!!



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that recipe looks amazing!! I am so making that. Hope y'all had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...