Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 12


 Day 1: Sunday ~ The still have sweet Fr. Vic's name up at church (they should probably fix that!). Miss him and church is never quite the same!


 Day 2: Monday ~ Rainy days call for PJs all day :) Brooke put that "beauty mark" on her face! HA!!!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ There was no rain in sight, but I looked up and saw a rainbow! Crazy! (hard to see in the pic!)

Day 4: Wednesday ~ Well, it's official! Signed, sealed and delivered! We are MOVING!! More on that later :)


Day 5: Thursday ~ Brookey's team has  been playing really well lately, Unfortunately they met their match last Thursday and got absolutely DESTROYED. They were out matched and out played ...i tried to take a picture of the scoreboard after the game, but they reset the score as I was trying to take the picture. Which is fine...no evidence of how bad they lost!

It was also a beautiful night for baseball practice! Sarah and I played at the park and watched Buddy.

 Day 6: Friday ~ My friend called me on Thursday and asked she had an extra (free!!) ticket to the Justine Bieber concert and wanted to know if Brooke wanted to go. DID she???!!! She will never forget that first concert! She had a great time!! The boy is our neighbor and one of her classmates :) Great kids!

"Seriously, Mom??!" LOL!



Day 7: Saturday ~ First game for Buddy in Machine Pitch. Frankly, I was a little worried about him playing Machine Pitch but his friends all signed up for it (vs. Coach Pitch) so I signed him up, too. I was SHOCKED at how well he did! 2 great hits and almost threw a runner out at first! So proud of the little slugger! :)


Have a great week!


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

3 comments:

  1. Eek! You are moving? Can't wait to hear more. And your daughter looks so much like you!! So previous. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! It's official!!! Good for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving! Can't wait to hear the details! And so cute Bieber concert...she looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...