Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Will You Accept This Rose?

I needed an excuse to get some of my girlfriends together so I threw a Bachelorette Finale party last Sunday!

We chowed down on Chocolate and Champagne cupcakes from Sift (Cupcake Wars Winner!!) that they customized to fit the party's theme. Each cupcake had an edible long-stemmed rose on top. So cute!

I also made the night special for the girls by customizing a "date card" for each one of them. When they RSVP'ed to the party, I secretly contacted each of their hubby's and asked them to plan a special "date night" for each lady. During each commercial break, I presented each girl with a personal date card and long stemmed rose from their hubby. They were so SHOCKED. I can't believe all of their husbands kept it a secret and I was able to pull it off. Needless to say, I have already gotten a few texts from my friends out on "dates," cashing in on their date cards.

Such a fun night!!!
Cupcakes, champagne and long stemmed roses..what more do we need??

2 comments:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...