Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tiger Jr.?

Ok, HORRIBLE analogy! Maybe Nancy Lopez, Jr :)

Brookey went a Jr. golf camp last week here in Hiddenbrooke. I am shocked she even wanted to go, but I have to say I was quite pleased! We went to Play it Again Sports and bought her a putter and she was super excited about the camp before it started.

Quite frankly, I thought she would HATE it after the first day. Two hours at the driving range just hitting balls...and I didn't expect her to even HIT the ball!! She's had never even picked up a golf club before.

Well, low and behold, she absolutely loved it! Her coach said she did awesome and actually hit the ball straight and far (i guess "far" for a 6 year old).

Now she's begging for more lessons, so we'll see. I'm just thrilled she enjoyed herself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...