Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of 2nd Grade

At Brookey's school, 2nd Grade is a big year! In terms of academics and the church/spiritual part of things. Her teacher is one of those wonderful, tough-but-fair-everyone-loves-her-sort of teacher. She'll definitely be pushed academically. In April, she'll take her First Communion which she will prepare for in the next 8 months. It's such an exciting time. For all my friends who have had 2nd graders previously, they all say this is one of most memorable school years.

She was SOOO excited to start!!! Hope the enthusiasm continues when homework packets start next week :)


Will is starting a preschool curriculum at "Ms. Maureen's"--his new childcare/preschool on Tuesdays/Thursdays. He's gone there one day already and I swear he is already smarter. She makes me look bad :)

Won't be long until Sarah joins the "group shot"
This is the best shot I could get of her class & teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...