Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

4 Weeks Old!

Miss Sarah turned 4 weeks old this past weekend and she's chugging right along! I can tell she's growing because she no longer fits into newborn diapers!

This week we had our first trip to the pool. I was a little wary taking all three kids by myself but I can't stay home bound forever! Ya gotta do what ya gotta do! It worked out fine--she slept the entire time and we had a nice, shady spot. Gotta love the sleepy newborn stage.

Sleeping has been up and down this week. With every passing week, I keep hoping nighttime sleep with stabilize but it's still kind of all over the place. We're on a schedule/routine during the day and I wake her to eat if needed but she still sleeps a ton during the day which I think affects her nighttime sleep a little, especially this week. She's been lasting anywhere from 3 to 5 hours at night. Random. I'm not worried yet considering she's only 4 weeks! She needs the food right now.

She went through a growth spurt this week which was exhausting--up every 2 hours on the dot at night.  Luckily it only lasted a couple of days.

She's slightly more alert this week, so we tried the bouncy seat a few times. She's pretty content there for about 15 minutes. I also put her on the playmat for a few minutes. She still has yet to go in the swing.

Ready for church

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...