Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

One Month Stats

Miss Sarah had her one month Dr. appointment last week. She's weighing in at a hefty 9lbs, 8oz (50th percentile) and 22 inches (75th percentile). She's definitely grown a lot in these 5 short weeks! The funny thing is that her head circumference is in the 5th percentile!!! They told me in the hospital she had a tiny head...thus she was the one-push wonder!!! I find that amusing because from the looks of this picture, her head DOES NOT look small!!! :)

Anyhoo, not much else has happened. We've hit a few bumps in road the past week with regard to sleeping and falling asleep on her own. I'm reading a book called "The Wonder Weeks" and it says that each time a baby makes a developmental milestone, issues can occur. The first "big" milestone apparently happens Weeks 4-5, so I guess she's right on track to encounter some bumps! But we're working through them!

Friday was Brookey's last day at school. So today was our first day at home...all four of us! I was nervous how it would go, but despite Sarah having a really rough day, we did great! Brooke and Will (although they have their moments), are good helpers and just adore their sister. They also really understand that there are times I have to be with Sarah and I basically have to ignore them. They are both pretty independent and play on their own very well. I'm sure we'll have our rough days but so far it's been OK!!! We're taking it one day at a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...