Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What's for Dinner?

I am shamed to admit that I have not cooked one single meal in five and a half weeks!! It's a feeling that is completely foreign to me, since I usually cook dinner 5-6 times a week.

Ever since Sarah was born, our friends have been making us dinner nearly every weeknight and bringing it over to us. This has been such a Godsend for us, especially after Scott went back to work and I was left to do it all myself without an extra set of hands.

Now, at five and a half weeks, I'm starting to feel a little guilty! Physically I am able to do everything, including some pretty intense workouts! I have been that way since I left the hospital! So the fact that people are bringing over home cooked meals every night is starting to make me feel a little helpless! Is it possible I look more helpless than I actually feel??? LOL!

I'm writing this post because my meal delivery service ends today and I am finding it funny trying to make a grocery list and think about what to cook. I'm lost. Also, because I am once again overwhelmed by the graciousness of the people that surround us. It never ceases to amaze me.

On that note...back to my grocery list. Hopefully I can remember how to turn on the stove...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...