Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

2 Weeks Old

At two weeks old, Little Sarah has beefed up! At her Dr. appt, she had not only gained back all of her birth weight, but added a few ounces, too. She is now 7lbs, 10oz.

I think it's strange when I tell people she's "14 days old." It seems like she's been with us forever! She's fit right into the family and we all just adore her so much...especially Brookey and Will. She's a pretty mellow, calm baby. She can sleep through everything which I guess is a great skill for a third kid...she pretty much has no choice! Aside from a night where she had a little tummy trouble, her sleep patterns have been good. She wakes up around 2am, then again between 5 and 6. She goes back to sleep after the 5/6 feeding until I wake her up to take Brookey to school. She naps most of the day and I wake her to eat every 3 hours. Right now, she just can't handle too much awake time. The swing, bouncy and playmat all overstimulate her, so we haven't used them at all.

A friend of ours came over this weekend and took a few pictures of her, so hopefully they'll turn out cute. I have never done newborn photos before so it was a fun experience. I just snapped these with my camera because I felt like dressing her up :) I have forgotten how fun girls are!!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable, Casey! You took some great shots with your camera -- no need for professional photos! ;-) So happy to hear she is fitting right in with the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...