Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome Baby Sarah!!!!

She's finally here!! A SHE!! I have to admit, I can't believe "it's a girl!" But couldn't be more thrilled!! Sarah Marie was 7lbs, 6oz and 19 inches long. She was born at 1:35 in the afternoon after less than 3 hours of labor and one push! More on that later :)

Brookey is so excited to have a sister, she may have peed her pants when we announced it was a girl :) Buddy on the other hand, took a bit of time to warm up to the fact. My parents said he refused to look at the pictures we texted from the hospital and was quite angry when he found out the news. Then he screamed at Brookey for "making it a girl." Poor Little Boy.

However, after a day of visiting with her and now that she's home, he is just the best big brother!! Every time he sees her, he uses his little baby voice and says, "Ohh...baby so cute!! Tickle! Tickle!" It's hilarious. And he's being a great helper, without my even asking. He wants to get diapers and wipes and help feed her. I think he's found his nurturing side :) I told him today, "See, having a little sister isn't so bad, is it?" To which he replied, "No, it's not bad. She's so cute!" Preciousness!!!

The birth a joke--we went home when she was barely 24 hours old! I'll post her birth story soon--it's pretty short!!

Ready to go home at 25 hour old!
Big sis is SO proud!
Sleeping Peacefully

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...