Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Overwhelmed!

Usually when I am "overwhelmed" it is synonymous for STRESSED!! Too many things to do, not enough hours in the day, type of stress. And believe me, I have been feeling that A LOT lately!! This weekend, I have to say that I was overwhelmed in a positive way, for once! I was completely and utterly overwhelmed by the love and friendship I am surrounded by.

After church on Sunday, our friends surprised Scott and I with a baby shower!! I didn't expect this at all, considering it's our third child and all! I was actually so surprised and shocked that I started getting all misty eyed knowing what everyone did to pull this off!! I know, preggo hormones do crazy things!! But most (maybe ALL) of my friends who live close by have waaaaay busier lives than I do...more kids, more activities, stressful jobs, travel schedules, you name it. They are a BUSY group. The fact that everyone was there (husbands and all-to support Scott!!), made everything even more touching.

It was a great day and it was nice that Baby #3 will have some NEW stuff vs. all the "third child" hand me downs!!! We got stocked with diapers for awhile, too! I started putting everything away and things actually, FINALLY seem "ready" at home. Brookey has a brand new room, things are organized....but more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...