Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

He's 3!!!

My baby boy turned 3 this past week and I still don't know where the time goes!!! Even though he claims he's a "big boy," I think he'll still always be my 'lil Buddy...just like Brookey is still my "baby" even though her legs are longer than mine now.

He got a brand new big boy bike for his birthday. We figured it was time, since he was riding his trike around the neighborhood at 50 miles an hour. I guess he was hinting that he needed something more man-ly :)

Within minutes, he was riding his new bike around and racing his sister up and down the driveway like he'd been riding for years. I don't think we dared put Brookey anywhere near a bike until at least age 4. She didn't attempt 2 wheels until age 5, however I think Buddy will demand his training wheels come off very shortly (so he can go faster).

Happy Birthday, my Little Bubba!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...