Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Kindergarten Halloween

I had such a great time being the Halloween Party Mom for Brookey's Kindergarten class. I always imagined I would be able to do stuff like this when my kids were in school! But I have to admit, it was A LOT of work being "Halloween Party Mom!!" I am secretly glad I am not "Christmas Party Mom" or "Valentine's Day Party Mom!!"I will let another sucker take over those duties!!! :)

Some of the cute costumes!

A beautiful bride MUST wear her backpack!!


Brookey and her Irish Step Dancing Buddy, Audrey..they have the same hair ties, same backpack, and they were both brides!

Hopefully that's not the bride picking her nose...

The class


1 comment:

  1. Halloween Mom sounds like so much fun! I'm sure you did a GREAT job! Creating memories for those little ones!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...