Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010!

We all had such a great time for Halloween this year. Halloween used to be one of my LEAST favorite holidays...last year I had to force myself into scrubs and a stethoscope to be a doctor for my kids at school....but this year I 75% got into it!! Thanks to my friend Julie who is a queen of dressing up and was nice enough to loan Scott and coordinating costumes :) God forbid this Halloween-hating girl would actually BUY a costume!! But I can't believe it--next year, I am already actually looking forward to picking out MY OWN costume!! The priest and the nun worked out fine this year, but I wished I would have had it together enough to do a priest and a Catholic School Girl--that would have been way more fun and inappropriate! :) But I am happy--this is the first time Scott has EVER dressed up in the 10 years I have known him!!!

Both Brookey had Buddy had the time of their lives!! Buddy literally RAN from house to house once he figured out: you knock on the door, then you get to dig your hands into a bow of candy! He picked up on that pretty quickly!! :)

Classic Dennis


Any confessions?

My friend Julie is Batgirl...she sewed her own cape by hand...that's how nuts she is :)

Dennis

The Bride

He had an absolute BLAST!!!

The Princesses lounging around...

4 comments:

  1. I love it! All of you looked awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture of the Year "The Nun-Priest".
    I love to see the kids having fun. Brooke look so cute, so would her brother "Noo".

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...