Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

5 Years Old

In less than a week, my BABY will be 5 years old. Wow! Everyone said time would fly by, and it sure has! The saying goes that with kids, "the days may be long, but the years are short." I probably think about the quote every time the kids birthdays come around!

Below is my annual tribute to Brookey's 5th year. Since I just don't have the time or patience to scrapbook anymore, I make these videos each year for the kids for their "digital scrapbook." It's so much fun to look back at all the pictures and videos from the year and to really see how much they've grown and how much they have accomplished! For the past 4 years, I have made Scott cry watching these videos...let's see if I can get him again this year!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...