Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Mommy & Me "School"

My friend and I found this great little once a week class for little toddlers that simulates "preschool." They do circle time, songs, arts and crafts, outside time and learn about their numbers, colors, ABC's, etc. Parents stay with kids and play with them.

At first I was a little worried because Buddy has never really done any type of "structured" activities....he's not one to really sit still for more than 10 seconds. But he made it through the entire 3 hours with no major incidents! He loved music time sat through the entire circle and story time.

It was great having a Mommy friend there, too...we had a great time as well! I wondered, "Why didn't I ever do this with Brooke??" Oh, yeah, cuz I worked!!!! :)

He likes the kitchen!

Snack Time!!

Beep, Beep!


His buddy, Sophie

Time for Art!

Look what I made!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what's out there for kids/parents during the week. :-) That's the one gripe I have, here. There needs to be more activities on the weekends for working parents. Maybe that would be a great biz plan/idea for me to take on. :-) Little Will is growing up so fast, Casey! And Brooke seems like a tween, already! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...