Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Berkeley 5K

So I finally got off my butt and decided to run a little bit. This was originally supposed to be a little **fun** run but once I got out there, I really wanted to do well and actually RUN the whole way. Lord knows the last time I actually RAN 3 miles....maybe when I was 21. My goal was 10 min miles, so mission accomplished! :)

The "race" was...well, BERKELEY. I'll just say that. All the people and the "scene" kept us laughing the whole time, so it was a ton of fun! I'll definitely be signing up for some more 5k's...maybe 10k's soon!! Probably not in Berkeley, though :)

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...