Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Church Pictures

So we had to get our picture taken for the church directory. As usual, the family picture was a cheesy disaster (except for Buddy who had the best smile EVER!). But I thought the one below of Brooke & Will turned out well--it was truly a MIRACLE the photographer got Buddy to smile--only in church :)

Our first day of school picture also made the church bulletin this week (bottom pic)! We're moving up in the world! Haha!!!

Little Angels :)


We have shaved all his hair off since this picture. I couldn't handle styling TWO heads of hair (not including my own!) every morning!

Kiss, Kiss! Don't think so, Sis!! GET LOST.
Church Bulletin Pic

2 comments:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...