Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Six Flags

So the kids and I were bored last Thursday so Scott suggested we go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. Considering it's literally 5 minutes away and right across the Interstate from us, I packed up the rascals and we were on our way! I have never taken 2 kids to a place of that magnitude by myself (I know, Kate Gosselin and anyone with more than 2 kids would laugh their butt off at that!), but it turned out to be a great success.

Both Brooke and Will had a GREAT time and enjoyed everything from Thomas Town to the Killer Whale show. Brookey's favorite part was the Butterfly House and "doing the airplane ride without Buddy." Buddy's favorite part was the water! The only thing that would have made it better was if Daddy could have joined!


His fave food: "Ei-gum"
The pilot (She insisted Buddy NOT ride with her!)

He LOVES the water. Good thing I packed extra clothes!!

Playing at the water "park" in Thomas Town

Go ahead, make his day.

Happiness is Bugs Bunny!

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...