Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Swimming Success!

Well, I never thought I'd see the day when my...shall I say..."wimpy" daughter would finally submerge herself in the water, open her eyes underwater and just be a real FISH! Last summer she'd bob her head in (by herself) about as far as her eyeballs. This summer she passed the Level I test and did 10 fully submerged underwater bobs--easily! What a difference a year makes. I was really beginning to worry if she'd be in Level I until high school. She's also pushing off the side and swimming a little way. Honestly thought I'd never see the day.

Little Buddy somewhat enjoyed his Mommy and Me class. But he's definitely more of a warm-water swimmer. It was hard for BOTH of us to bear the water (even though it was heated) when it was 72 and slightly breezy outside. But overall, he had fun. As much as I complained about it, I will actually miss our morning routine of going to lessons. We might do it again in August!!!

Buddy with his certificate...as you can tell, he really cares!

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...