Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Global Gathering

We had a great time in Fresno with the extended family for the 4th of July weekend. My aunts, uncles and cousins came from all over the world...from England to Asia to Oregon to L.A. to meet up in Fresno. It was truly a global gathering!! :-) I see most of these wonderful people less than once a year (some I hadn't seen in at least 10 years!) so it's always so great when we can all get together. And new cousins are being added all the time!

As with most 4th of July weekends, the weekend was spent eating and swimming. Brookey is becoming a real fish and Buddy...well, he's just into EVERYTHING.

It was a great weekend!

Our (homemade!) 4th of July cake to celebrate Aunt Deb's b-day!
Cheese!

They're all "white boys" but one of them really fits the bill :-)
Dad and Buddy


The "Twins" Buddy and Dean

The boys + Brookey
Brookey & Cousin Lucas (she claims, "He's cute, but I won't marry him because he's too tall")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...