Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Will's First Photo Shoot

When I took Brookey to her first photo session I remember it being absolute hell. She was just CRAZY. Little Will...well, he didn't let out a peep the entire time. Camera was flashing, we were all acting so stupid to try to get him to smile, changing his clothes, taking his clothes off...he didn't care! Although he was a rascal because he was laughing and smiling before AND after the pictures but was stunned with the camera in his face! So maybe he is getting some of Brooke's stubbornness! Oh, well--i think these still turned out OK. I can't believe our little man is almost FIVE months!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my! He is so adorable! I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...