Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Sigh--another milestone come and gone. My baby is officially in preschool. The first day went off without a hitch. We have been talking about preschool for months and I think she was really ready. There were no tears...and Brookey didn't cry, either!!! :-) It made me feel so great to see how truly HAPPY she was.

She's already had some really hilarious quotes. The first one happened when we were driving home the first day. I had had the absolutely SUCKIEST (word?) day in the history of days on Thursday and as we're driving, Brookey hits me with, "You know what, Mama? God makes the whole world beautiful." OMG!! I about drove off the road. Gotta love Catholic School! She definitely made me realize that even the worst days can be made better by your kids :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...